DELHI, AGRA AND JAIPUR (Golden Triangle)
Day 1 – Delhi (Arrival)
On arrival at Delhi, meet your driver for the tour. You will be driven to the hotel. Check-in at your room and enjoy the comforts of your hotel. Later sightseeing
- Lal Quila,
- Lotus temple,(
- Qutub minar,
- Parliament House,
- India gate,
- Jama Masjid,
- Mahatma Gandhi memorial and others
Overnight stay in the hotel
Day 2 – In Delhi
After breakfast, you leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. The sights covered are
- Akshardham Temple
- Humayun Tomb
- Jantar Mantar
- Rasthrapthi Bhavan
- National Museum
After the full day sightseeing you return to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 3 – Delhi to Agra
Enjoy your breakfast. Later, move onto Agra by road. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. After freshening up, you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of Agra
- Agra Fort,
- The Taj Mahal. Listed among UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India, Taj is an icon of love. The view at sunset is truly a surreal experience
You return to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 4 – Agra to Jaipur
Morning after breakfast, you drive to Jaipur. On the way, a visit Fatehpur Sikri, the Old Mughal city that is now abandoned. Although some parts are left in ruin, the city has nevertheless not lost its charm. Marvel at the Buland Darwaza, one of the largest doorways in the world. Explore the tourist attractions including
- Jama Masjid,
- Jodha Bai Palace,
- Birbal Bhawan,
- Panch Mahal, etc.
You drive on by road to the Pink City Jaipur. On arrival at the city, check into your hotel.
Day 5 – In Jaipur
Early in the morning, drive to Amer.
Ajmer Fort, one of UNESC listed hill forts of Rajasthan on the back on elephant, enjoying a royal ride. Later in the afternoon, return to Jaipur city for sightseeing. Witness the glory of Rajputs as you pay a visit to their incredible sights. Cover attractions like
- City Palace,
- Jantar Mantar,
- Jal Mahal,
- Hawa Mahal,
- Birla temple etc.
- The local bazaars open up a variety of shopping pleasures
After you are done for the day, back to the hotel for overnight stay. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for night stay
Day 5 – Jaipur – Delhi – Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Later, leave by road for Delhi. On arrival, get transferred to the airport. Board your flight for onward journey!!!
4 Sept – Kochi to Delhi – Indigo Airlines 6E2139 – 0930/1240hrs
9 Sept – Delhi to Kochi – Indigo Airlines 6E359 – 1755/2105hrs
|Per adult in twin sharing room||Rs. 22,000|
|Per extra adult||Rs. 9800|
|Per child with an extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 9800|
|Per child without extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 9800|
Tour Price Includes
- Air flights as mentioned above
- Accommodation with affordable and descent hotels with facilities like AC and standard conveniences
- Delhi – Hotel Hari Piorko or similar
- Agra – Hotel Amar or similar
- Jaipur – Hotel Rajasthan Palace or similar
- Meal plan: Bed, breakfast and dinner basis at the hotels
- A spacious Tempo Traveler Vehicle will be provided to travel as per itinerary
- Fuel, toll and taxes, other vehicle costs, etc are covered.
- Entry fees to museums, sanctuaries, etc
Tour Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and beverages other than complementarians
- Expenses for portages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc…
- All passageways, camera charges, driver tipping
- Air & Train tickets
Terms And Conditions
- Please note that the cost is based on the actual number of passengers traveling. Any change to the number of passengers will bring about a change in the rates given above.
- We have chosen 3 star hotels for accommodation. The services in some of the hotels during the COVID-19 pandemic can be less satisfactory.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, flights may be cancelled or delayed.
- The services of the hotels or driver can be changed while traveling. The change would depend on the cost of the hotel or vehicle.
- It is advisable to have travel insurance while traveling.
- Payment for the tour will be as follows: (a)Advance payment at the time of booking the tour (b)Balance payment will be informed to you later.
- Upon cancellation of the tour, you will be refunded in full or part depending on the cancellation charges levied to us by the hotels or car services
- The price of the tour package would depend on the date of your journey and the rate for the package will be advised accordingly.
- Non refund on unused services and no utilization of unused service charges.