EXPLORE THE KALEIDOSCOPIC BEAUTY OF KERALA – STANDARD & DELUXE WITHOUT AIRFARES
Day 1 – Arrival at Kochi
As you arrive in Kochi, your cab driver will pick you up and drop you at the pre booked hotel. Kochi, a growing metropolis with unique history and natural charm on the south-west bank of the Indian Subcontinental is the gateway to Kerala. Range of attractions in Kochi include Historical Monuments like
- Mattancherry Palace,
- Fort Cochin Beach,
- Willingdon Island,
- Church of Saint Francis,
- Chinese Fishing Net,
Day 2 -Drive to Munnar (3hr 45 Min)
Early in the morning, your cab driver will pick you up from the hotel and drive you to Munnar. One of the most attractive spots on the mighty Western Ghats, at around 5000feet above sea level, Munnar is one of the most attractive hill stations of India. It is also the headquarters of Kerala’s large tea industry, famous all over. Some of the popular destinations that you will across are the
- Cheeyappara Waterfalls
- Valara Waterfalls
On arrival at Munnar, you check into hotel and the rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 3 – Winding through the nooks and corners of Munnar
After your breakfast, step out to see and the enjoy the colours of Munnar. Attractions like
- Hydel Park
- Rose Garden
- Eravikulam National Park,
- Tea Museum
You return to the hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 – Thekkady approx. (3hr 30mins)
After the good breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading to Thekkady. Thekkady is viewed as a paradise for regular flavours, for eg, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cinnamon and Clove. The primary fascination in Thekkady is drifting through the
- Periyar Lake and sanctuary
- Spice Garden
- Culture activities
- Elephant Camp
DAY 5 – Alleppey approx. (3hr 45mins)
Drive to Alleppey and check in at the hotel. Alleppey famous for its backwaters. Vembanand Lake, the largest lake in Kerala. The delightful journey through the Vembanand Lake is a once in a life time experience. Rest of the day is at leisure.
DAY 6 – Departure home
After your breakfast and Cab driver will pick you up and drop you at the railway station or airport as you travel back loaded with good memories.
|Per adult in twin sharing room||Rs. 15,000|
|Per person in a single room||Rs. 40,000|
|Per extra adult||Rs. 9,000|
|Per child with an extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 7,000|
|Per child without extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 5,000|
|Per adult in twin sharing room||Rs. 20,500|
|Per person in a single room||Rs. 53,000|
|Per extra adult||Rs. 12,000|
|Per child with an extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 8,000|
|Per child without extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 6,500|
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation with affordable and descent hotels with facilities like AC and standard conveniences
- Cochin – Abad Metro or similar
- Munnar – Hills Partridge or similar
- Thekkady – Grand Seasons or similar
- Kumarakom – Triveny River Palace or similar
Cochin – Abad Atrium or similar
Munnar – Silvertips or similar
Thekkady – Abad Green Forest or similar
Kumarakom – Abad Whispering Palms or similar
- Meal plan: Bed, breakfast and dinner basis at the hotels
- A Dzire Car will be provided to travel as per itinerary
- Fuel, toll and taxes, other vehicle costs, etc are covered.
- Entry fees to museums, sanctuaries, etc
Tour Price Excludes
- Air Fares (as applicable)
- Boating charges or any other not mentioned in inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and beverages other than complementarians
- Expenses for portages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc…
- All passageways, camera charges, driver tipping
Terms And Conditions
- Please note that the cost is based on the actual number of passengers traveling. Any change to the number of passenger will bring about a change in the rates given above.
- We have chosen 3 star hotels for accommodation. The services in some of the hotels during the COVID-19 pandemic can be less satisfactory.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, flights may be cancelled or delayed.
- The services of the hotels or driver can be changed while traveling. The change would depend on the cost of the hotel or vehicle.
- It is advisable to have a travel insurance while traveling.
- Payment for the tour will be as follows:
- Advance payment at the time of booking the tour
- Balance payment will be informed to you later.
- Upon cancellation of the tour, you will be refunded in full or part depending on the cancellation charges levied to us by the hotels or car services
- The price of the tour package would depend on the date of your journey and the rate for the package will be advised accordingly.