MUNNAR + ALLEPPEY
Day 1 – Kochi to Munnar
On arrival at Kochi airport, you will be transferred to Munnar, the Kashmir of the South. On arrival, you check into the hotel. Day at leisure.
Day 2 – Full day sightseeing of Munnar including:
- Tea Museum
- Hydel Park
- Rose Garden
- Mattupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- View Point
Dinner at the hotel.
Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 3 – Munnar to Alleppey (approx. 4hrs)
Early morning departure from Munnar and transfer to Alleppey, the Venice of the East to board the houseboat, unique to Kerala. You sail on the largest lake in Kerala, the Vembanad Lake and watch the daily chores of life on the bank of the lake. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 4 – Departure transfer to Kochi Airport
Departure transfer to Kochi airport to board flight back home.
|Per adult in twin sharing room||Rs. 23,000|
|Per extra adult||Rs. 12,000|
|Per child with an extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 9,500|
|Per child without extra mattress (age 5yrs to 11yrs)||Rs. 6,300|
Tour Price Includes
- Air flights as mentioned above
- Accommodation with affordable and decent hotels with facilities standard conveniences
- Munnar – Silvertips or similar
- Alleppey – Ac Houseboat (AC time: 2100hrs till 0600hrs the next day)
- Meal plan: Bed, breakfast and dinner basis at the hotels
- A spacious Vehicle will be provided to travel as per itinerary
- Fuel, toll and taxes, other vehicle costs, etc are covered.
- Entry fees to museums, sanctuaries, etc.
Tour Price Excludes
- Travel Insurance
- Meals and beverages other than complementarians
- Expenses for portages, tips, phone calls, laundry, etc…
- All passageways, camera charges, driver tipping
- Air & Train tickets
Terms And Conditions
- Please note that the cost is based on the actual number of passengers traveling. Any change to the number of passengers will bring about a change in the rates given above.
- We have chosen 3 star hotels for accommodation. The services in some of the hotels during the COVID-19 pandemic can be less satisfactory.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, flights may be cancelled or delayed.
- The services of the hotels or driver can be changed while traveling. The change would depend on the cost of the hotel or vehicle.
- It is advisable to have travel insurance while traveling.
- Payment for the tour will be as follows: (a)Advance payment at the time of booking the tour (b)Balance payment will be informed to you later.
- Upon cancellation of the tour, you will be refunded in full or part depending on the cancellation charges levied to us by the hotels or car services
- The price of the tour package would depend on the date of your journey and the rate for the package will be advised accordingly.
- Non refund on unused services and no utilization of unused service charges.